I have now put some time in to fix most of the bugs with Commander Penguin branching out! so that it is in a playable state. I would estimate that fixing this have taken around 5 hours, but I blame the summer vacation for getting in the way of posting this sooner. Anyways, here it is now! There are still some annoying bugs – mainly with the animation controls – that I didn’t fix, but I’d say this is the state I personally hoped we would’ve reached at the end of the game jam. There are of course things that could be polished further and added to make the game much more sweet and feel more “complete”, but one has to choose where precious time is spent, and I’m currently all pumped up about starting working on some rendering and my own game engine instead.
Here is a link to the final version of the game. Also, be sure to check out some of the source code for the game here.